Trail north of emma carlin- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Trail north of emma carlin

i was biking the emma carlin trails the other day when i came across 2 different trails that are just north. One starts at a T intersection just up from the beginning of the loops, it goes to the right and the emma carlin trail goes the left. the other is on the north end of the parking lot. i went down this for a little bit and it connects to the IAT. there are arrows on the ground that were spray painted. My question is, are we allowed to bike down these trails? there are no signs in the area that say no biking down these particular trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Not MTB trails

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmansbro
    i was biking the emma carlin trails the other day when i came across 2 different trails that are just north. One starts at a T intersection just up from the beginning of the loops, it goes to the right and the emma carlin trail goes the left. the other is on the north end of the parking lot. i went down this for a little bit and it connects to the IAT. there are arrows on the ground that were spray painted. My question is, are we allowed to bike down these trails? there are no signs in the area that say no biking down these particular trails.
    I know both sections you are talking about, and sorry bud, no biking on trails in the Kettles unless they are specifically marked for MTB'ing.