Roche trail day. Sunday Nov 8th- Mtbr.com
    I need skills
    Jul 2004

Roche trail day. Sunday Nov 8th

Sunday is an exciting day for Roche fans. We have permission to rebuild the last section destroyed by the 2007 tornado!

Just as what has already been rebuilt, this new stretch will be better than what was there. More flow, more gnar, more air, and more more.

Brat cookout to follow. We'll start ferrying people at 10:00 AM. See maps for location. Wisconsin, Langlade County, Hwy 55 to WW to T to Traxel point Rd. Questions? PM me before Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing so many of you again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Roche trail day. Sunday Nov 8th-2009-11-08-work-day.jpg  

Roche trail day. Sunday Nov 8th-2009-nov.-trail-rebuild.jpg  

Roche trail day. Sunday Nov 8th-11-05-09.bike-trip.gif  

mtbr member
    Friend and I were talking about going and riding nine-mile Sunday. Trail building sounds cool though. I'm a maybe

I need skills
    Jul 2004

We'd love to have you.

We have fun group of folks who have a goal of creating a notable trail.

mtbr member
    man, that did not work out at all. I couldn't convince my bud, so we went to 9-mile. Even though I rode there the same weekend last year, this year it was closed. Sigh. So, I drove on up to Roche....ya know, the 3 1/2 hour way

Well, we get to Roche and my buddy is tight on time, so we're thinking quick ride and get on out. That didn't go so smoothly. The quick links came off on my chain and ate my rear derailleur. I was able to fix it enough to essentially run as a singlespeed, and kept on riding. It was still fun.

I stopped at the damaged area and sat atop a tree stump and could hear a chainsaw. Should've just stuck to my guns and come out early with you guys. If you have any spring builds, or anything really soon, post up. I'm interested.

Members who have read this thread: 0