Riverview Park, Kewaunee WI- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Riverview Park, Kewaunee WI

So the other weekend I went out to Kewaunee in hopes to ride Winter Park and Riverview. I rode Winter Park which is fun as hell by the way, but I when I found my way to Riverview, there was a parking lot loaded with ATV'ers looking me like I was a moron with a MTB in the back of my truck. Needless to say I continued driving through the parking lot and headed home. Do bikers share the same trails as ATVs? Or are there separate trails for bikes?

Scott

superluker
    Aug 2009
    Mtb's and atv's have there own trails, though they do cross each other from time to time. I've been out there a few times when there were people ridding atvs and it never seem like a big deal to be sharing the park.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply. I guess Ill give it another try. Is the MTB trail off of the same parking lot with the pavillion? From what I remember it just looked like mostly oped field...... Maybe I missed something as I was distracted by the weird looks I was getting from the ATV'ers haha.

mtbr member
    +1 for Kewaunee (Winter Park). Short without the DNR land, but tons of fun and a great way to build up those legs I'm heading out there tonight actually

superluker
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scottvt
    Thanks for the quick reply. I guess Ill give it another try. Is the MTB trail off of the same parking lot with the pavillion? From what I remember it just looked like mostly oped field...... Maybe I missed something as I was distracted by the weird looks I was getting from the ATV'ers haha.
    Yup same parking lot. If you were looking at the pavilion as you drive up to it, the trail starts off to the right, kind of goes along the pond before dumping you into the woods. Give it a second chance, you'll enjoy.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    How are the conditions of the trails? I will be heading up to Kewaunee for my class reunion on the 26th and was either going to hit these or Sheboygan.

mtbr member
    I just rode Sheboygan yesterday. It was dry, fast, and enjoyable. The conditions at Winter are very good also. I would hit both

Members who have read this thread: 0