Ride the Roche, 10:OO AM July 3- Mtbr.com
    I need skills
    Jul 2004

Ride the Roche, 10:OO AM July 3

Unorganized ride this Saturday, 10:00 AM. Meet at the Campground Dr access. The trail should be in fantastic condition. All the tornado areas have been trimmed of plant growth and the weather forecast is "perfect and breezy."

I am super excited as I have only ridden the Nicolet Roche once in June!
    Hope to see you there.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    What's the address for the trail head? If I have no other plans I might be able to check it out.

I need skills
    Jul 2004

Address?

We are starting at the first curve traveling North on Campground Drive.

Using google, search "Boulder Lake Campground, White Lake WI." That is not where the trail is. Zoom out. You'll notice Campground Dr is also labeled Forest Rd 2116. Traveling North on Campground Dr from WW, we are starting at the first curve traveling North.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...LJj6tgPhouyeCQ

or http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=612840

Hope to see you there!
    Charlie

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Coming up from Chicago for the weekend and will try to make it. Will be with my wife. We don't want to slow anyone down. But we would like to personally thank the people who have made/cleared these awesome trails.

ogarajef@luther.edu
    I am coming up on Friday Afternoon, we will be riding around 3 p.m I would love to make the ride on Saturday, but I have a meeting with Shotgun Eddy.
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"

I need skills
    Jul 2004

@finerbiner

Don't worry about slowing anybody down. The ride will sort itself out. Plus, you know the trail.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Hey it's a 3 hour drive for me, so I won't be able to make it in time even if I had the day free. ah well.

I need skills
    Jul 2004

2 hours from Kewaskum

Your profile says you live in Kewaskum. I can get there in 3 hours 15 minutes from Waukesha. Kewaskum should be much quicker.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I get off of work at 7 AM from west bend, though.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Riding July 8-11

If any one cares to join in for some riding or fly fishing and/or camping, I will be hanging out at the Boulder Lake campground for the weekend. Going to do a lot of the above, as well as, quaffing a few pints at the Bear Paw. I am going to really hit the system with at least one major epic with a minor epic thrown in. Big ride on Saturday of 30+ miles and Friday for around 25. Will also be doing some trail work if needed, so if any one is interested in keeping the trail clean and open come on up and get together to do it all! I have a salsa red Nissan Crew Pick Up Truck lugging a bike rack with two bikes on it. Green HT and White FS. Would love the company. Hope to see some people there. Yeeeha it's the Roche!!!

I need skills
    Jul 2004

gate's open

Don't know my plans, Wolf is up, so kayaking is very good right now. But the gate is open, stop in.

Members who have read this thread: 0