razorback ridges/raven/washburn lake- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

razorback ridges/raven/washburn lake

well i am up in the great north woods of wisconsin with my family on vacation and im wondering if anyone has ridden these trails lately, especially razorback ridges because i know it was logged 2 or 3 summers ago and im just wondering how the trails are? did they come back at all or is everything still one huge jumbled mess?

thanks a bunch

No longer 26
    Not a lot left at razorback. You'll find a few sections of singletrack but not a destination any more imho.

A few weeks ago, we road from Crystal Lake via logging and fire roads to the Escanaba trail and that trail was well worth the effort. Fun flowy S.T. Hit up razorback on the way back to the campsites to do a pass of what is left.

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

mtbr member
    thanks man, well we rode razorback anyway, and its a bummer, there still is some singletrack left but it wasnt maintaned, blueberry lake loop was ok 2.01 miles of awesomeness, but we went to ride 24 with the mattresses chained to trees and that trail was overgrown and it didnt really look like a trail anymore, but we are going to hit up raven today cuz there is supposed to be a buncha new singletrack that got build and a skills park that is being built now

Members who have read this thread: 0