Raven Trail 9/26 10AM- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Raven Trail 9/26 10AM

If anyone is in the area and wants to take a spin on the Raven Trail near Clear Lake up 'or there in da northwoods, I'm going to be spending my weekend there. Going to take a few laps through to see if any of the improvements spoken of last year happened, and enjoy the area. PM me before Friday if interested; ride around 10am.

mtbr member
    No sadly i wont be up there. but its a great trail system and be sure to check across the road from the trailhead parking lot for a super fun and challenging skills park.

mtbr member
    That's what I was curious about. When I was there last year there were several sections closed due to logging, and the skills park wasn't built yet. However, I saw some pictures, and it looked like it was going to be nice. I'm excited to check it out!!

mtbr member
    Sadly several sections did get logged, the trail is still open but it makes me sad to ride through a logged section and to see the destruction but thats progress i guess.

Bring some pads and friends and just have a blast in the skills section sessioning the various features!

mtbr member
    no pads, just balls I'm thinking I'll mostly have to hit the skills section only because I rocked myself hard the past two days training for Sheboygan. Ack...I'm so soft :P

Members who have read this thread: 0