• 07-15-2019
    TheNatureBoy
    Places to ride Egan-Bloomington
    Good place to ride in the area & rent / demo .

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 07-15-2019
    TheNatureBoy
    Eagan** my bad typo

• 07-16-2019
    LCW
    Lebanon Hills in Eagan. Arguably best trail in the metro. Murphy Hanrehan (more old school) down in Burnsville (right next to Eagan).

Rent/demo... Not sure... You can try to contact bike shops such as Angry Catfish, One on One, Now Bikes, Erik's, Freewheel....
  • 07-17-2019
    TheNatureBoy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LCW View Post
    Lebanon Hills in Eagan. Arguably best trail in the metro. Murphy Hanrehan (more old school) down in Burnsville (right next to Eagan).

Rent/demo... Not sure... You can try to contact bike shops such as Angry Catfish, One on One, Now Bikes, Erik's, Freewheel....

Excellent LH it is ... reviews are stellar ...

What a shock on my FB this morning “Mtn Bike getaways in Minnesota “

They’re listening... for sure

• 07-18-2019
    RYNOFREERIDE
    We've had a ton of rain lately so local trails have been closed a lot lately. One of the wetest years on record here. Google MORC trail conditions to find our trail conditions. Check those before you rent a bike. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 07-18-2019
    TheNatureBoy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RYNOFREERIDE View Post
    We've had a ton of rain lately so local trails have been closed a lot lately. One of the wetest years on record here. Google MORC trail conditions to find our trail conditions. Check those before you rent a bike. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent thanks!

• 07-30-2019
    aliensporebomb
    The Bloomington River Bottoms trail has been flooded all spring and into the summer. It's ridiculous in a way otherwise I'd recommend that in addition to the others mentioned here.

I'd also state that I'm unaware of many shops that have "try it out" areas but REI in Bloomington had a mini mountain biking trail setup on their property which was like very easy singletrack type setup.