Nicolet-Roche Memorial Day Weekend?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Nicolet-Roche Memorial Day Weekend?

Anyone riding there on that Saturday? That is the only time I will be able to shred and there will be around noon if all goes well.

Let me know!
    29" Trail Assault.

I need skills
    Jul 2004

Ceremonial Ribbon cutting

On Sunday,
    we are having a ceremonial ribbon cutting deep in the woods to celebrate the trail being reconnected/ rebuilt. The ride begins at 1:00 PM, meeting at Campground Drive.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Had a great trail building day with the Roche crew on the 22nd. Hell of a ride on Sunday or hellish ride? with Dan, Chris, and the long ride with Charlie and Lloyd. Thanks guys it was fun! We did some new stuff at Bear Paw and then added on the Roche loop. Yeehaaa! Hope to be there for the cutting.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I was on the Roche with a friend this last weekend and i just wanted to drop you guys a note and let you know how much we appreciated the work that has been done. THE TRAIL IS AWESOME. The new trail through the tornado damage is some of the best in the whole system. Completely different than what we ride in the Chicago area, or anywhere else in the midwest. Thanks again!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Rode Roche for my first time today. Incredible trails and great features. It was nice to have the option to flow past the big rocks the first time around and then ride them on the next lap. And the new section is killer. You guys have done an exceptional job, and I can't imagine the amount of work it takes to create beautiful trails like Roche. Thank you very much. I'll be back soon.

Members who have read this thread: 0