New to Wisconsin- Mtbr.com
    SS FR HT

New to Wisconsin

hey everyone,

I am now living in Oshkosh Wisconsin. Its really flat...tear tear......anyway im going to start my search for a good freeride area to build at. my bike is arriving sunday. so i think next weekend will be the first time i get to really ride. If anyone want to go riding just sent me a private message. I plan on going to dells this next weekend for vertical illusions. any suggestions? Also im picking up a spezialized p2 for DJ this upcoming weekend. so that will be an option as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerbmx37
    so if a put a card in my spokes could i trick people in to thinking my bike is good

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Mt Morris

mtbr member
    yea the kosh is really flat, pretty much sucks, nordic mountain has some dh/fr i just rode there this past weekend with the lifts running, it was a ton of fun, they have 3 or 4 runs, i think 2 dh 2 fr

mtbr member
    I moved to Neenah this past November.

Let me know if you find anywhere to build or DJ.
    Disclaimer: I fix bikes for a living.

mtbr member
    i 2nd that, there are no trails anywhere in oshkosh, id die for some djs or techy stuff

uhhhhhyea
    If you can make the trip up to green bay, baird creek has a kind of DJ park and some crazy downhill sections, lots of techy stuff... was there on Sat. and there seems to be another new trail, I'll post some pics when I go home for lunch or later tonight. Don't do much jumping myself but there seems to be some pretty sweet terrain for it.

Members who have read this thread: 0