New Website for the Chippewa Off-Road Bike Association- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

New Website for the Chippewa Off-Road Bike Association

The Chippewa Off-Road Bike Association is excited to announce its new and improved web site at www.chippewaoffroad.org

CORBA news and events, trail maps and conditions, discussion boards, Firecracker information --- you can find it all at the new site. You can even become a CORBA member online. Check it out, and stay tuned as we add new features and updates in the near future. We invite you to stay in the loop by registering for the new forums and subscribing to the site's news feed.

Also, until further notice the mountain bike trails at Lowes Creek County Park are closed to wet and muddy conditions. The status of the trails will be checked periodically and any change will be immediately updated on the website.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support of CORBA and local trails. Please take a few moments at www.chippewaoffroad.org to explore the site, sign up and give us your feedback. We'd love to hear what you think.
    Last edited by Endo73; 03-05-2010 at 02:31 PM.

mtbr member
    nice. I've just registered. Still working on the details, but I hope to be a valley resident by summer

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelock
    nice. I've just registered. Still working on the details, but I hope to be a valley resident by summer
    Cool. If you have any questions about the biking scene or the Chippewa Valley in general the people at CORBA will gladly help out.

Look for us on Monday Nights at Lowes Creek County Park, 6pm. Hopefully in about 4 weeks.

Hope to see you out on the trails.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Glad I got some snowbiking in while visiting the area last week Some sweet singletrack on the snow. Can't wait to check them out once the trails dry.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Trail Building is beginning in the Eau Claire Area very soon. Anyone interested in learning or helping out should watch the CORBA boards for dates and times! It's going to be an exciting year of trail building for CORBA.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo73
    Trail Building is beginning in the Eau Claire Area very soon. Anyone interested in learning or helping out should watch the CORBA boards for dates and times! It's going to be an exciting year of trail building for CORBA.

Any insider info on whether or not the Otter Creek trails in Altoona will be on the list for trail building in 2010?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by seemana
    Any insider info on whether or not the Otter Creek trails in Altoona will be on the list for trail building in 2010?

Thanks for your question seemana.

For reasons I'm not fully aware of trail work has been slow to proceed at the Otter Creek trails...that is for sure. But, just this last weekend a new section of trail was flagged at Otter Creek, subject to approval from the city. Once approved it would be up to the Otter Creek Trail manager to schedule a trail work day. Which knowing him I'm sure that would be right after approval. CORBA volunteers will definitely step up and help get these new trails built.

I encourage you to register with the CORBA website and see when those trail days happen. The more people we get out there clearing the trail and moving some dirt the faster you can get on the trails.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I thought I saw some flags through the woods when I was in that area the other day...I figured that was probably what was going on.

Members who have read this thread: 0