New section on Green Loop @ Emma Carlin- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New section on Green Loop @ Emma Carlin

The new section of the Green loop that bypasses the prairie is absolutely brilliant. I got a chance to ride it today and I absolutely loved it. Still fast and gradual enough to be flowy, but technical enough that you cant just mail it in.

If anyone on the board had a hand in it's construction, Bravo!

mtbr member
    Sweet! I will have to try it out! I was up that way last month and had an unfortunate bike failure that ended my ride early. I made it from Emma to the connector trail and the rear tire caved in!

I am definitely talking about getting back to WI soon!

=========
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby12many
    If anyone on the board had a hand in it's construction, Bravo!
    Lots of people that post here have come out and help build at Southern Kettle!

There are people from across the state that post here that are dedicated trail builders and riders from every trail system that you can name....and we thank them all!

Trail advocates love to hear the kind of positive feedback and gratitude that you (and many others) express both online and in-person, however, the very best gratitude can be expressed by participating in your local trail care events and encouraging your riding buddies to join you.

Work days are fun and there is no better feeling than riding a section of trail that you helped build.

It is my firm belief that volunteer trail work is an essential component to every mountain bikers resume, so come out to your local trail care event and meet the folks that make it happen.

Members who have read this thread: 0