N. Central Minnesota- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

N. Central Minnesota

Living up in Brainerd for the summer, does anyone know where the closest quality singletrack is? I think I am gonna give Milaca a try tomorrow, anyone up for it?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LaXCarp
    Living up in Brainerd for the summer, does anyone know where the closest quality singletrack is? I think I am gonna give Milaca a try tomorrow, anyone up for it?
    You should check out http://www.morcmtb.org It's your best source for Minnesota riding.

the WALKING DEAD
    Jun 2006
    There are some cross country ski trails out by the air port in Brainerd that are kind of fun. I haven't ridden them in about 10 years, but they were kinda fun when I rode them. They weren't kept up very well when I was there. Crosby is supposed to be fun, but I haven't ridden it personally. Riding there will turn your clothes red from the rust in the ground. I have ridden Milaca and didn't like it. It was muddy, smelly, buggy, and flat. I rode the Jail Trail and the quarry trails in St. Cloud and thought it was a joke. Super easy and really short. No challenge at all. I live in Duluth and am pretty confident I have the best biking in Minnesota. Hartley, Lester, Piedmont, and Spirit Mountain are alot of fun. We actually have some elevation change. The Twin Cities has some fun trails. I like Lebanon Hills, and Murphy-Hanrehan looks good. Check out Crosby, otherwise you'll probably have to drive to a good trail.
    Your momma's so nasty, she keeps ice between her legs just to keep the crabs fresh.

Members who have read this thread: 0