Milwaukee Ride??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Milwaukee Ride??

Just curious to see if anyone out there would be interested in getting together to ride some time. I'm new to the Milwaukee area and miss having someone else to ride with. I'd be open to pretty much anything - river trails, kettle, and crystal ridge are all that I know of in the area so if you know if anything else I'd be down. Mostly weekends, but a night ride during the week might be cool sometime as well.

If there are any groups out there already getting together and wouldn't mind another tagging along, I'd be down with that, too.

Let me know...thanks!!

No longer 26
    I will be doing the Hoyt Park / 'tosa trails Sat morning around 8:30. You can mapquest the location easy. It is on the west side just a bit off of the interstate on Swan Blvd. Big parking lot.
    G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Jump 453--

hook up with Metro Mountain Bikers http://www.metromountainbikers.com and click on the "receive e-mail link" Our members post rides (you can, too) and it's free.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

thanks, guys

Thanks so much for the info.

G - I'd love to come along on Saturday morning...but I coach track and field at Marquette and we have practice in the AM, hopefully we can catch up some other time, let me know.

Marty - I'm all signed up...looking forward to hearing from the Metro Mountain Bikers...thanks!!

No longer 26
    Quote Originally Posted by jump453
    Thanks so much for the info.

G - I'd love to come along on Saturday morning...but I coach track and field at Marquette and we have practice in the AM, hopefully we can catch up some other time, let me know.

Marty - I'm all signed up...looking forward to hearing from the Metro Mountain Bikers...thanks!!

Hey Jump,
    Weather looks like crap anyhoo so I probably won't go. PM me anytime for a ride. I'll be able to get off the leash about 3% of the time

I gotta start posting rides on with MMB.

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

Members who have read this thread: 0