Middleton Pleasant View Bike Skills Park design input.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Middleton Pleasant View Bike Skills Park design input.

The dates for the main design and build contractor are tentatively set for May 17 - 23. Please mark you calendars and visit the madcitydirt.org site to post features you would like the park to have.

We will most likely post evening work times and a work and ride day the 22nd and/or 23rd. Again, madcitydirt.org for official information as it arises.

Your chance for design input:

http://madcitydirt.org/forum/index.php?topic=1346.0

Please consider giving any way you can. The club's current membership drive has some perks and we have a PayPal link on the main page. The clubs efforts make possible the bigger riding spots such as Cam Rock and BMSP and the urban riding spots do much to fuel interest in the sport.

Thank you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Thank's for the info.

Spent 2 years calling what's her name with the city and going to council meetings trying to push for some unpaved trail riding [single track]. I'm a citizen of Middleton, very community involved and would love to contribute what I can.

Thank you for all your hard work in getting this off the ground, I've signed up at madcitydirt and will be joining the crew.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags29er
    Thank's for the info.

Spent 2 years calling what's her name with the city and going to council meetings trying to push for some unpaved trail riding [single track]. I'm a citizen of Middleton, very community involved and would love to contribute what I can.

Thank you for all your hard work in getting this off the ground, I've signed up at madcitydirt and will be joining the crew.
    Thank you. I'm sure you mean Penni. I will be honoring her request to be at the council meeting tomorrow for approval of work in conservancy and to meet with a business where Penni arranged an in kind donation.

You might want to vote here if you're a resident because some community garden volunteers have been supportive and anything that helps public lands and the conservancy lands helps the bike riders.

http://www.communitiestakeroot.com/

Thank you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Yes, that is who I meant; after rereading this, my reference "what's her name" may have come across a little rude, it was not my intent, I just couldn't remember her name. She is a terrific person and always goes above and beyond.

My vote will be cast.

Members who have read this thread: 0