looking for people to night ride/mountain bike and road bike night or day west allis- Mtbr.com
    Not Period Correct
    Jul 2008

looking for people to night ride/mountain bike and road bike night or day west allis

hey people,

im looking for some riders, i especially like night riding for mountain biking, id be up for any location however i live in the west allis area so i ride the menomonee river parkway trails quite a bit. but im flexible, kettle moraine maybe, on occasion????

also i do a fair amount of road riding, either day (afternoon after work, 4pm) or night. either way.

im not a hardcore racer, but i give er'.......

im oldschool, right now i ride a gary fisher montare (totally rigid) so if that turns you off you need not apply...... kidding of course. and i dont wear a helmet, sue me! i wouldnt expect you to peel me off the trail if i cracked my skull open, its my choice afterall, im 37 (act 7) and i grew up in a time where we peeled the pavement with no helmets and we lived so be it.....

pm me if you want to ride!!!!!!

i would like to try the milwaukee river parkway trails as well, never been and ive heard good things.

i like to have fun, bottom line.

i also like to use these (.........) in my typing, if you havent noticed..........

paul

Not Period Correct
    Jul 2008
    nobody??????

come on people!!!!!!1

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

unlikely place to look...

http://www.sportbikes.net/

post up in the Wisconsin section. There was a bunch of guys there that ride and have posted about riding, even though it's a "motorcycle" site.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    http://www.metromountainbikers.com

or e-mail me- I'm on 74th and Greenfield [email protected]

1GEAR
    Dec 2008
    I'm always game for a ride, I try my best to keep up anyhow. Shoot me an email, I'm on 99th and lincoln

[email protected]

Members who have read this thread: 0