Lions (no tigers) and Bears - Levis-Trow- Mtbr.com
    =========

Lions (no tigers) and Bears - Levis-Trow

I saw this on Steve's Facebook...there's not much going on with any dirt/snow riding....road riding in the fog, pretty much covers the first part of march for me....50 degrees still feels pretty damn nice on my shins.

Still at the top of the food chain?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lions (no tigers) and Bears - Levis-Trow-levis-cougars.jpg  

mtbr member
    niiiice kitty. I'm one step closer to being a resident of the area over there, and super excited to get to finally ride Levis-Trow. Just hope it's not my last

mtbr member
    Hopefully the only cougars I ever see at levis are middle-aged women.

yikes

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by serotonin
    Hopefully the only cougars I ever see at levis are middle-aged women.

yikes
    I think I saw a few of that type during Gnomefest up there.

Roc
    mtbr member
    List of Confirmed Cougar Attacks In the United States and Canada

http://www.cougarinfo.org/attacks3.htm

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I think we'll need to send out a Gnome scouting mission to be sure it's safe before September. Who's with me!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DekerfTeamST
    I think we'll need to send out a Gnome scouting mission to be sure it's safe before September. Who's with me!
    Now just so I have this straight. Which cougars are we looking for?

=========
    I think its pretty daamn cool that the Levis area ecosystem can support a hundred (plus) pound pu$$y. There've been big cat sightings all the way down into the northern suburbs of shitcago and there have been confirmed mountain lion sightings not too very far from S. Kettle (Milton, WI). If I were a toy poodle or (god forbid) a freak'n pekingese*, I would be worried....but you're probably 100 thousand times more likely to be killed in your car than eaten by North America's largest pooddy-tatt......plus, during gnome-fest, there's so many fresh delicious gnomes at Levis, the cats are too full to enjoy a snack of beer marinated mountain biker (tastes like chicken).

*gnomes breed pekingese dogs and ride them like horses.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gomez~
    I think its pretty daamn cool that the Levis area ecosystem can support a hundred (plus) pound pu$$y. There've been big cat sightings all the way down into the northern suburbs of shitcago and there have been confirmed mountain lion sightings not too very far from S. Kettle (Milton, WI). If I were a toy poodle or (god forbid) a freak'n pekingese*, I would be worried....but you're probably 100 thousand times more likely to be killed in your car than eaten by North America's largest pooddy-tatt......plus, during gnome-fest, there's so many fresh delicious gnomes at Levis, the cats are too full to enjoy a snack of beer marinated mountain biker (tastes like chicken).

*gnomes breed pekingese dogs and ride them like horses.
    Ok, now that I know that I don't need to worry about these kind of cougars. Do I need to worry about the other kind of cougars? Are they dangerous? Are they agressive, territorial, or social creatures?

Weird Eh
    Our new school that I work at has a Cougar as a mascott. I suggested it after Round Lake IL had many cougar sightings. The cat, not some of the teachers

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Ok, since Blatz stated that the other cougars can sometimes be teachers and are safe to be around children. Then I'm not afraid of them either.

Now back on topic. Could you imagine coming through "Plumbers Crack" and seeing that big pu$$y staring back at ya.

=========
    or riding through the plumbers crack.....you never see the big cat, because she's up on top of the rocks. The first thing you feel is 180 pounds of pure muscle, teeth and claws land on your back and then with the deftness of a surgeon she severs your spinal cord as you both tumble to the ground. You can't move, but still conscious. You watch the cat eat your liver with a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

something to think about when you're out on a night ride.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    That's why the riding at Levis is just so damn good. So many challenges to overcome and a suprise around every corner. It's my understanding that the big cat will attack the slowest and weakest of the group. As long as I'm riding with you guys I should be safe!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Cougar Sitings

Cougars have been spotted prowling city streets and lurking throughout the tranquil suburbs. These cougars are experienced enough to take down their prey, no matter how strong, nimble, or youthful. They are expert hunters. They dwell in lavish boutiques, beautiful salons, cruise in drop-top BMW coops, in the office dressed in beautifully fitted skirts, gracefully sprinting around tracks or parading their precious caboodles in the park. They are trendy, sexy, confident and intelligent and come in all shapes and sizes. Despite their beauty cougars are dangerous!

http://www.singersroom.com/lifestyle...Cougars-Attack

Weird Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gomez~
    or riding through the plumbers crack.....you never see the big cat, because she's up on top of the rocks. The first thing you feel is 180 pounds of pure muscle, teeth and claws land on your back and then with the deftness of a surgeon she severs your spinal cord as you both tumble to the ground. You can't move, but still conscious. You watch the cat eat your liver with a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

something to think about when you're out on a night ride.
    Sounds like you`ve been through this before. Those scars healed nicely

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by I Drink Blatz
    Sounds like you`ve been through this before. Those scars healed nicely
    I bet he was picked from the group.

=========
    I can't help that I'm super delicious.

Members who have read this thread: 0