Kettle south tomorrow? 4-18- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Kettle south tomorrow? 4-18

Thinking about going out for a couple to three hour ride, would appreciate being shown around if anyone is headed that way.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Rode just about everything at the Muir site, talk about buff singletrack!! I don't think I did the white loop but I covered everything else in a couple hours. A totally different type of riding from what I normally do, I don't think I have ever spent that much time in the big chainring. Flying fast buff singletrack, no wonder so many people enjoy it so much. Next time I think I'll run the Muir blue to the connector, take it up and ride everything at Carlin and head back. That should make for another nice ride.

One Colorful Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by HSMITH
    Rode just about everything at the Muir site, talk about buff singletrack!! I don't think I did the white loop but I covered everything else in a couple hours. A totally different type of riding from what I normally do, I don't think I have ever spent that much time in the big chainring. Flying fast buff singletrack, no wonder so many people enjoy it so much. Next time I think I'll run the Muir blue to the connector, take it up and ride everything at Carlin and head back. That should make for another nice ride.
    Was up there Sunday. We Rode the Blue, Connector and back.

Members who have read this thread: 0