Kettle south on sunday 17th??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Kettle south on sunday 17th??

anyone headed out there???

mtbr member
    I try to hit Muir 1x every other week or more but...I'm committed to a ride already on the 16th. Excluding recovery from Saturday and weekend career challenges that I cannot control (going through a Joint Venture, workload is heavy at the moment) I may be able to make it. Mark me as "tentative, doubtful but...will try to make this happen." My presumption is you don't mind having "old [43] amateurs on XC HT's" hangin' around. What time-frame are you considering?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    There's a small chance I'd do that ride if I do not go north, but my obsession has been with the Blue Mound mini epic the past few weekends.

You can pretty much always count on people present on weekends because of the proximity to Milwaukee and Chicago metro areas. They are fast, wide and easy trails so it's not too bad even if a lot of people are present.

Many Madison area riders will post on www.madcitydirt.org if they are heading there. You many want to register on that site if you're in the area because riders broadcast rides and events and the obsession is growing beyond trail building and more social events too.

A lot of times those posts are last minute, but better than nothing if you're looking for somebody to ride with.

Have fun!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    change of plan, i am going to Palos instead this sunday.

Members who have read this thread: 0