Indoor MTB park in WI?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Indoor MTB park in WI?

How much interest is there if there was an indoor MTB park in WI? Obviously, it would be patterned after Rays. I'm part of a group looking at it seriously. We would hope to be open for next winter.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    in what town?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Green Bay area.

mtbr member
    I think it would do well
    ...top secret clown business

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I live in Green Bay and would be there regularly. I hate to admit it as I would really enjoy it being local, but I'd think further down the valley you'll find more people.

mtbr member
    gasit

it sounds like you have something going we (riven downhill) would definitely be interested in. i live in the valley. please keep me informed as to what you have going on. we work with wors on the nordic mtn dh and i am sure my team mates and i would be willing to lend a hand building and stuff if you decide to make it a go. also i just started a message board, so please post a message about it here alsohttp://www.freepowerboard.com/rivendownhillforum

andy
    [email protected]

If you won't build I will
    Hope you got some loot saved up! Ray spent 50k of his own money just to get the place stated, Then you have to heat the place, have insurence, and then money for stuff to build with, not to mention rent, unless you own the place you are doing it in. Sponsers do help! But ask Ray, the didn't come along till latter, But hey I hope you guys can pull it off! That would be sweet to see another indoor park! the more the better, it would show that MTBing is getting bigger in the right ways! Good Luck!

mtbr member
    i would support it, im at uw oshkosh and would lend a hand to build if needed

Members who have read this thread: 0