I'm looking for a complete list of Wisconsin trails- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2010

I'm looking for a complete list of Wisconsin trails

I am new to the sport and I am looking for the best most complete list of Mountain bike trails in Wisconsin.

mtbr member
    Look up.

See reviews.

Go to trails.

Select state.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    http://www.fattireguides.com/ is a very nice site to check out for information regarding MTB trails in WI. Not every trail is reviewed or perfectly up to date but most of the more popular trails are covered in depth. Awesome site.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Thanks inteq9 I found that site. That is my situation I believe I have found most of the "known"trails. I am looking for those nuggets that are not so popular.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_D
    Thanks inteq9 I found that site. That is my situation I believe I have found most of the "known"trails. I am looking for those nuggets that are not so popular.
    Hint: Join CORP and attend a trail work day if you're near the Madison area.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Most of those "not so popular little nuggets" are built and maintained by the local scene.
    To find them, you have to get involved and help build them.

Witty McWitterson
    yeah, good luck with finding EVERY trail out there. There are lots of hidden trails out there. I can think of a few in my neck of the woods off hand.
    Just a regular guy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_D
    I am new to the sport and I am looking for the best most complete list of Mountain bike trails in Wisconsin.
    You should be able to find that information on the new WORBA website which I have on very good authority will only take 15 minutes to create

=========
    15 earth minutes?

There's a list of 110 trails right on MTBR (that's like here)
    http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...S_4588crx.aspx

I liked this list of places to roam from steve o'punc from another thread. It focuses on the center of the state north, but that'd keep somebody pretty busy for a season of riding.

Standing Rock in Plover, 9-mile in Wausau, Levis-Trow in Niellsville, Lowe's Creek in Eau Claire, Underdown in Merrill-Tomahawk, Raven & Mud Lake in Rhinelander, Nicolet- Roche & Bear Paw in Langlade, Baird Creek in Green Bay, Greenbush in N.Kettles/Greenbush, Hidden Lakes & N.Nicolet in Eagle River, Hatchery Creek/Makwa in Hayward, Ojibwe in Cable @ Mt. Telemark, Rock Lake & Namakagon in Cable/Namakagon and lots of exploring in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, as well as , stupendous northern state forests, and lot's not limit ourselves ... there is the UP with Copper Harbor, Ironwood, Marquette, Houghton Lake and more? It's Grad school man! Run away and play in this state before it's too late and all is over and onto....Enjoy grad school, I know I did.
    Nuggets are overrated......steve o'punks list is solid gold

Members who have read this thread: 0