If your ever in St.Cloud Minnesota...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

... and if we just ... If your ever in St.Cloud Minnesota...

I would recommend you stop in a shop called Revolution cycle and Ski. I was there on a business trip and called around to find a shop to have my Soma Juice ss delivered to so I could check out some Mn singletrack!. Mike and the guy's @ Revolution were by far the most professional and friendly, so I sent my bike to them.
    Well, my bike arrived a day late , so Mike hooked me up with a Cannondale Prophet to ride so I wouldnt miss out on the 8:15 night ride from the shop . A kool guy named Shaun from the company I came to do business with hooked up my buddy Rich with a GT Zaskar w full xtr/zoke fork set up. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. These guys in St. Cloud are awesome.
    I felt like a bear on a tricycle riding a 26er for the first time in 2 yrs. It was also my first time ever riding a fs bike, it had 5in. front and rear. The lefty was awesome, but otherwise I prefer my 29ers. However, I was soooooo happy just to be riding, so thankful to have met such a kool bunch of guy's, that nothing could steal my joy . The ride was a lot of fun, with tight, twisty woodsy singletrack , mmmm...my favorite. There weren't any big climbs, but otherwise it was a great trail. It was called the "Jail trail" Or "North Loop" I think. The group of about 10 guy's flew through the trails, leaving us behind momentarily. Riding a trail for the first time, at night, on a new bike, was an experience to say the least, but we were determined to adjust , and we did. At least enough to finish the ride.
    The guy's were kind enough to always check on us, which impressed us even more. Afterwards they broke out the Pabst's Blue ribbon !!!!!!, I haven't seen that beer in over 20yrs. Did I say these guy's were kool?, hell yeah they are!.
    The next day my bike came and Revolution set it up for me. I went out again that night and carved up the Jail Trail 29er style . I was sooo much faster on my bike.... because its MY BIKE !. Steel 29er ht's forever for me, They are my one true love, lol.
    Revolution is a very kool shop, they carry I.F., Cannondale, Salsa and Jamis to name a few (which all make 29ers ). All of the guy's ride year round, It's a riders shop for sure, but they are so down to earth that I am sure any and all are welcome. I cant recommend these guy's enough, there @ 160 29th ave South, St. Cloud, Mn 56301. the Phone # is
    1(320) 251-2453. Give em' a call, you wont be disappointed
    EAST COAST
    CLYDESDALE
    DREADLOCKED
    STEEL RIDER

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    wow that's a glowing endorsement.

I am a pseudo st. cloud resident and competing shop affiliate, but can't dispute your report. Rev is the pemier xc and road rider's shop in town.

mtbr member

I like to give...

Quote Originally Posted by bigboxxer
    wow that's a glowing endorsement.

I am a pseudo st. cloud resident and competing shop affiliate, but can't dispute your report. Rev is the pemier xc and road rider's shop in town.
    credit where it is due. That type of service was beyond the call of duty, but was not unusual for them. They didnt think anything of it, like it was no big deal. But to me and my buddy, it was .
    EAST COAST
    CLYDESDALE
    DREADLOCKED
    STEEL RIDER

Members who have read this thread: 0