high cliff / calumet co park connector? (wisconsin)- Mtbr.com
    uhhhhhyea

high cliff / calumet co park connector? (wisconsin)

I've heard there's a connector trail between these two, and i've been to high cliff many times... but haven't found it anyone know if it's still there?

mtbr member
    don't know if it is still there but when i rode there i did ride it many times. ride the high cliff trails to the far south end, there is a road that you hop on going down towards the lake (close to the trails and can be seen from them) take that road down along the lake and ride it to the end, the trail will go off of the end of the road and take you to the camping are at calumet.
    it has been many years since i have ridden it so i am not sure if it is still there or not.

uhhhhhyea
    I found what you're talking about... Went down those same roads, down the HUGE ass hills and went along the lake. I Thought I saw what looked like an old trail in the woods, but it was right next to some guy's house and he was outside, so I ended up taking the road ALL the way around... calumet co park is definitely not what i expected though, its full of hikers and campers, not alot there for MTBing...

Members who have read this thread: 0