Down to the wire (IMBA spring membership drive) please join your local chapter.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Down to the wire (IMBA spring membership drive) please join your local chapter.

The IMBA spring membership drive has 3 days left. Sure you can join anytime but you're in a drawing for nice prizes if you do it now, and your local chapter will see the much needed income this season.

The MN and WI chapters follow.

If you are in S. Central WI this www.madcitydirt.com/join link will insure you join your local chapter. The IMBA site should guide you to your own chapter.

Why join?

The chapters listed here are doing great things and need financial help as much as physical help. When I communicate with with other chapter leaders it opportunity exceeding participation and income is a common thread.

Please help make great things happen. Your joining supports your local chapter and the region.

Capital Off Road Pathfinders Home Page - madcitydirt.com Madison, WI
    Central Wisconsin Off-Road Cycling Coalition CWOCC Wausau, WI
    Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association Cable, WI
    Chippewa Off Road Bike Association CORBA: Chippewa Off Road Bike Association ? Eau Claire, WI
    Kinnickinnic Off-Road Cyclists Home - Korc River Falls, WI
    Metro Mountain Bikers, Milwaukee Metro Mountain Bikers - Milwaukee Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI
    North East Wisconsin Trails NEWT Kimberly, WI
    Southern Kettle Moraine Chapter of IMBA SouthernKettles.Org SouthernKettles.Org Just another WordPress weblog Whitewater, WI
    Woolly Bike Club http://www.woollyrace.com St Croix Falls, WI
    Cannon River Offroad Cycling and Trails Cannon River Offroad Cycling & Trails | Mountain biking in Rice County, MN Northfield, MN
    Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Crew Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Trails | Shred the Red Deerwood, MN
    Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores COGGS ? Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores | Serving the bicycling communities of Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin since 1994 Duluth, MN
    Grand Rapids and Itasca Mountain Bicycling Association Grand Rapids, MN
    Iron Range Off-Road Cyclists Iron Range Off-Road Cyclists Hibbing, MN
    Mankato Area Mountain Bikers MAMB - Mankato Area Mountain Bikers - Welcome Mankato Area Mountain Bikers! Mankato, MN
    Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists Minneapolis, MN
    Red Wing Area Mountain Bike Organization Red Wing Area Mountain Bike Organization | To create, promote, and sustain, enjoyable mountain bike trails in the Red Wing area. Red Wing, MN
    Superior Cycling Association superiorcycling Grand Marais, MN
    Winona Area Mountain Bikers WAMB - Winona Area Mountain Bikers Winona, MN Winona, MN

mtbr member
    Hi there. This may be slightly off topic. I love to mtb but my friend and my dad are both very slow, and i am in need of a group/partner. Anyone know of a group or somebody that would go to elm creek or somewhere in Minneapolis? Thanks and I am trying not to hijack this thread, don't know how to start one either. Thanks and sorry in advance.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Hi Andy,

you will have better luck at the local forums:
    Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists Discussion Forums

each trail system in the TC also has a fairly active facebook presence.