Dirt Jump Bike Builder- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2010

New question here. Dirt Jump Bike Builder

i like to go dirt jumping a lot at quarry park in Madison
    and i was just looking for someone who would be able to build and sell me a a single speed hard tail for jumping
    i would be able to pay
    i have a couple components and a front tire plus shocks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aleoplurodon
    i like to go dirt jumping a lot at quarry park in Madison
    and i was just looking for someone who would be able to build and sell me a a single speed hard tail for jumping
    i would be able to pay
    i have a couple components and a front tire plus shocks
    Michael the owner of Uphill Grind was at the bike park kick off yesterday keeping people refreshed and energized and he sells Kona and Haro who make these types of bikes. He seems like a great guy who has repeatedly helped at our race which is an important fund raiser and he's the only shop who up to this point has made direct efforts to help the bike park. One of our club members said he more than went out of his way over a warranty claim for him.

I'm not aware of any shop that specializes in this but Budget has often stocked Giant STPs.

I'm going with Uphill Grind for my next round of spending because he's a small business owner who has been giving the club help and his own sweat equity to bring the trails you ride on. He spent his Saturday between fueling the trail builders, running his business and busting a sweat with trail tools.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Props to Michael. He makes the best iced coffee I can remember drinking, be careful though because it is full-o-caffeine.

Members who have read this thread: 0