Chippewa Valley Firecracker!!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Chippewa Valley Firecracker!!!

I'm copying this from our groups main page. You can also post here with any questions, if I don't know the answer, I'll get it and get back to you. You can also visit www.chippewaoffroad.org for even more information about mountain biking in the Chippewa Valley..

The Sixth Annual Firecracker is less than a month away and we will need your help to make this another great event!

There will be camping, Friday night ride, a pasta feed, incredible breakfast, pre-riding, Race Across the Sky movie night, Rock N Roll to go play area and many race options!

The Firecracker brings riders and racers from the Midwest and it is the major fundraiser for CORBA. Each year we use the the proceeds from the Firecracker to bring YOU more trails, trail building equipment, maps and signage. Please take a few minutes to look over the volunteer opportunities and sign up to help out the weekend of July 10th 11th.

More information can be found on the online volunteer sign up sheet: http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/e...1-624325848116

If you have questions please email us at [email protected] and thanks in advance for your help!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    In preparation for the WORS Firecracker on July 11th, we are doing some trail work this Saturday, July 3rd, starting at 7am if anyone wants to join in. General trail cleanup, tree pruing and weedwacking will be the name of the game. We are also building about 250 yards of new trail that will be in the Sport Class and up.

If your interested in seieng how it's done, or better yet, getting your hand dirty! I encourage you to show up at Lowes Creek County park this Saturday at 7am. If we can get 10 guys to show up, we can bust this trail out by noon and get a ride in afterwards.

If you can only work for a couples hours, that's cool too, every little bit helps.

mtbr member
    Trail is looking great! I'm excited for the race on Sunday!

Members who have read this thread: 0