careful up north- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2007

=========
    What does this have to do with Mountain Biking?

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    The article mentions that there could be criminals still out in the park, and since i know that the camba trail system is in this forest preserve it thought id give people a heads up. sorry.

=========
    forest preserve?

You might be referring to the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest located in Wisconsin's Northwoods, covering over a million and a half acres.

There's more criminals per acre in Illinois than there'll ever be up north. Take the last two Illinois Govenors for example......or 6 out of the last 8 Illinois governors, if my memory serves me correctly

Leave the farmers of America's Dairyland alone. They're trying to compete with California's 'happy cows'

plus, there's no rule that says every post has to be about mountain biking on a mountain biking forum......but I love to read a posts about people riding their bike....maybe with a picture or two.

Here's a good example

I need skills
    Jul 2004

a flawed plan

=========
    Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson View Post
    I can't believe I let that one slide...

altazo
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gomez~ View Post
    Take the last two Illinois Govenors for example......or 6 out of the last 8 Illinois governors, if my memory serves me correctly
    example
    You remember the last 8 Illinois governors? Wow, that's impressive. Exactly how old are you?

Frt Range, CO
    ...Leave the farmers of America's Dairyland alone. They're trying to compete with California's 'happy cows' ...
    I doubt it's locals, esp since the AG will not release any info about the suspects including their names. It's very likely the "farmers" work for one of the Mexican Drug Cartels, very dangerous crowd:
    Remaining Fugitives Captured In Marijuana Bust | Ashland Current

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/absoluten...=2624&zoneid=1

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by altazo View Post
    You remember the last 8 Illinois governors? Wow, that's impressive. Exactly how old are you?
    Gomez is half Gnome, so he's about 437.8 years old.

mtbr member
    forest preserve?

You might be referring to the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest located in Wisconsin's Northwoods, covering over a million and a half acres.

There's more criminals per acre in Illinois than there'll ever be up north. Take the last two Illinois Govenors for example......or 6 out of the last 8 Illinois governors, if my memory serves me correctly

Leave the farmers of America's Dairyland alone. They're trying to compete with California's 'happy cows'

plus, there's no rule that says every post has to be about mountain biking on a mountain biking forum......but I love to read a posts about people riding their bike....maybe with a picture or two.

Here's a good example
    You are 100% correct! But with one of our Govs having been lodged in your fine state for the last few years, there is another one waiting on his sentence who may be heading your way. That will change your per acre criminal stat. Unless the "criminal per acre" excludes crooked governors from IL.
    You will be scarred for life if you click my avatar

mtbr member
    May 2011
    They captured 6 guys and five of them were mexican citizens, the sixth was from minneapolis.

Don't worry about riding out in the forest. This bust was around 30 miles from the closest camba trails (rock lake). This kind of growing on national forests has been really really common out west (especially in california) for decades and now it's becoming an issue out on the chequamegon. These guys are trying to stay hidden and would want to avoid a mountain bike trail system or any other trail system where curious visitors could be a problem. There is plenty of thick thick forest out there west toward the UP of Michigan for them to sneak around on. The Chequamegon is HUGE even on a full state map the forest looks pretty big.