CAMBr's coming to the Kettle workday this weekend!- Mtbr.com
    My bike is my happy place
    Feb 2004

CAMBr's coming to the Kettle workday this weekend!

It's no secret that plenty of CAMBr members head up to Wisconsin to enjoy the great trails up there. This Saturday, we're loading up the tools trailer and hitting Kettle South—to help the the local WORBA chapter redo the Emma Carlin trails. Afterwards, we're serving up lunch for all the trail workers and enjoying what should be a nice warm day in the woods.

Join us for a big outing and help bring to life a next-generation trail. Come for the trailwork, come for the food, come for the night ride on Friday. Or just come by the CAMBr campsite at the Pines and see how stupid Chicago people can be when things start burning.
    Life is a bowl of fruit, and I am trying to not bite into the mold.

I need skills
    Jul 2004

Wow!

This is about the coolest post I've read on this forum. Good Karma coming CAMBr's way.

Maybe with a full tank of gas y'all could make it to the Roche work day.
    Charlie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMBr's coming to the Kettle workday this weekend!-emmacarlin.trail-day.313226.full.gif  

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That's sweet. I'd love to join or have a meet up with other dirt digging addicts.

I will really miss this and can't figure out a way to get away becase we'll be winding up/down with the contractor who is in Middleton this week and helping Walt catch up.

We're having a CORPfest 6/26, and will be at the new bike park the Middleton Big Event day so maybe some of you can join. Those days are really about having fun more than work. Maybe we can schedule a trail-specific thing in the future.

We should all communicate in the winter planning times and could do something fun. Consider joining the

Have fun and we'll be thinking of you.

My bike is my happy place
    Feb 2004
    I bet if we took our trailwork permanently freelance we'd be the bell of the ball all over WI! Well, let's hope the threat of rain doesn't scare people away from Friday! I just resurrected an old, and now repaired, frame and am looking forward to reintroducing her to the Kettles.
    Life is a bowl of fruit, and I am trying to not bite into the mold.

Members who have read this thread: 0