Best lakefront beach rides in Wisconsin?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Best lakefront beach rides in Wisconsin?

Any of you fellow riders know of the better lakefront beach rides in Wisconsin? Looking for some where to ride the fat bike when the trails are closed and the thaw is on. Closer to the south east part of the state helps , but give me what you know of if it is worth the drive.

thanx
    scott

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Looks familiar:

It's close to my house so I'll play around in the evenings down there but it's a little limited. Been meaning to try a little south of there, past that insurance company.

Port Washington (map of start), where the Mustache Race was held is a good starting point. I think there's a good 30+ rideable miles of beach northward.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxist View Post
    Looks familiar:

It's close to my house so I'll play around in the evenings down there but it's a little limited. Been meaning to try a little south of there, past that insurance company.

Port Washington (map of start), where the Mustache Race was held is a good starting point. I think there's a good 30+ rideable miles of beach northward.
    Thanks for the reply. Port Washington is what I was thinking too, so I will have to take a ride up there soon.

ADV
    mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I got word that riding the beach in kohler andry state park could get you a $170 ticket.

Members who have read this thread: 0