Battlecreek Park, here I come!!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Battlecreek Park, here I come!!!

Anyone wanna come show me the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spots of this place and get on camera a little. I dont wanna waste too many hours or days on the cruisin dbl or single woods trails. I plan on the 28th - 30th (depending on how close a cheap motel is. you know how broke dirtbag riders with toys are). Im bringing cameras and sample gear for a Extreme Sports show pilot being aired late August. i will have 2 onboard cameras as well as a hand held (BU11$#1T sessions, interviewing locals) I need the popular bikeshop closeby too. I am being dropped off there and picked up in 3 days. Interested in riding??
    PLEASE call me! I gotta case of beer on it for after. I charge that for Ride Guide duties in Central Florida area

813-494-6979

HalfBreed (Kobe)
    HalfBreed Productions
    Fourt33nminutesleft.com (FML)
    F@CK #1!!!! Lets here it for #2!!! - HalfBreed

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    You're coming all the way from CA and you're just going to ride Battle Creek?
    Battle Creek in St. Paul,MN?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1
    You're coming all the way from CA and you're just going to ride Battle Creek?
    Battle Creek in St. Paul,MN?

I live in Tampa FL area. I am coming out to help family on their roof and wanna ride. that is the closest park and it kind of fits cause its a local acess show geared at interested non extreme sports people looking into the types of NORMAL and DOABLE shizz there is to do to have fun outdoors, promoting excersise fun and family.
    F@CK #1!!!! Lets here it for #2!!! - HalfBreed

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Try out Salem Hills just south of Battle Creek.
    To a first timer, Battle Creek can be an incoherent trail. 2way with no signage and dead ends.
    www.morcmtb.org for local MN trail info.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayRoberts
    Anyone wanna come show me the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spots of this place and get on camera a little. I dont wanna waste too many hours or days on the cruisin dbl or single woods trails. I plan on the 28th - 30th (depending on how close a cheap motel is. you know how broke dirtbag riders with toys are). Im bringing cameras and sample gear for a Extreme Sports show pilot being aired late August. i will have 2 onboard cameras as well as a hand held (BU11$#1T sessions, interviewing locals) I need the popular bikeshop closeby too. I am being dropped off there and picked up in 3 days. Interested in riding??
    PLEASE call me! I gotta case of beer on it for after. I charge that for Ride Guide duties in Central Florida area

813-494-6979

HalfBreed (Kobe)
    HalfBreed Productions
    Fourt33nminutesleft.com (FML)

If I stay in town that weekend, I will give you the tour of Battle Creek.

Members who have read this thread: 0