Baird Creek- Mtbr.com

Thread: Baird Creek

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Baird Creek

Can anyone tell me exactly how to get there and where to start from? I'm coming from Appleton.

What is the trail condition with all this rain we just got?

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I'd be willing to show you around if you would like. I live in Neenah, so we could car pool if that works for you. I went to UWGB and had Baird as my play ground for sometime, so I know my way around most of the trails. Send me a reply or message if you would like to go. My schedule is pretty open since I'm a teacher and am now off for the summer.

uhhhhhyea
    A few areas are the bit slick at the moment, but most of the trails are dry. The low lying areas have standing water / mud still.

If you've never ridden the trails before, you should keep an eye out for downed trees, there were quite a few as of last night... anyone know if a work day is planned sometime soon?

As for directions - it's a bit trickier since they blocked off the median on mason street, you have to go through a neighborhood to get there... I can give specific directions if needed

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Actually I asked someone from a LBS today and my buddy and I managed to find the trails. Yeah a bit muddy in spots, one part we didn't ride because it was to wet, but pretty fun stuff, most of the trail was pretty fast... I'll be back again. There were a couple downed trees I know.

Members who have read this thread: 0