Any Week Night Group Rides Around Minneapolis?- Mtbr.com
    Made in China
    Jan 2006

Any Week Night Group Rides Around Minneapolis?

Hey everyone

I'm at Minneapolis area for busines and would like to join a night ride during the week. I know it's a bit cold but I got lights and warmers.....hope that's enough.

Thanks in advance.
    "Didn't your doctor tell you to stop smoking and drinking?" George Burns "Yes but they all died"

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Hey duke!

Did you mean that you have lights or tights (you'd need 'em especially considering that the weather today is mid to upper 30's). If lights -- you'd definitely need them now that it's dark at 5:00-ish; I'd suggest that you visit the MORC board for group ride info (http://www.morcmtb.org). Check out rides for Lebanon Hills, Theo Wirth or Murphy Hanrehan. Leb is a fun time, probably one of the busier trails and has a great XX loop. Theo is mostly hard-packed singletrack; you can really get motoring there as there isn't much for obstacles. Murph is one of the newest trails and has length over the others.

Hope you get out for a ride!

Made in China
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tagalong_mn
    Hey duke!

Did you mean that you have lights or tights (you'd need 'em especially considering that the weather today is mid to upper 30's). If lights -- you'd definitely need them now that it's dark at 5:00-ish; I'd suggest that you visit the MORC board for group ride info (http://www.morcmtb.org). Check out rides for Lebanon Hills, Theo Wirth or Murphy Hanrehan. Leb is a fun time, probably one of the busier trails and has a great XX loop. Theo is mostly hard-packed singletrack; you can really get motoring there as there isn't much for obstacles. Murph is one of the newest trails and has length over the others.

Hope you get out for a ride!
    I have lights, I have warmers and might wear another layer over that. I have already checked out MORC but they don't have any scheduled rides during the week that I can see. PM me if you guys are going out at night during the week, I'd love to join you guys for on some rides.
    "Didn't your doctor tell you to stop smoking and drinking?" George Burns "Yes but they all died"

Made in China
    Jan 2006
    SWEET

I might just ride Salem hills tonight. Are you going?

PM me if you are going.

Members who have read this thread: 0