2012 WI Mountain bike shows/swaps- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

2012 WI Mountain bike shows/swaps

Does WI hold any like this; a weekend to showcase the new 2012's or up and coming 2013 models? Will they have alot of the different manufacturers/local vendors there with booths. Do they have good deals?

If so, can you name a few or point me in the right direction? I would really like to get to a few this year.

mtbr member
    The largest swap in Wisconsin was last month. The Brazen Dropouts/Cronometro swap in Madison is in January every year.

There is one coming up in the Milwaukee area this weekend...I'm not sure where off the top of my head, but there is a post in this forum about it.

IMHO, you'll never see new models at this kind of event...these are events to find good deals on used stuff.

The new model intro events are usually industry-only type things like Interbike and Frostbike. There is Outerbike (regular comsumers can attend) too, but that was last fall.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Madison Bike-O-Rama Sale | Bike-O-Rama Sale at Alliant Energy Center ??

Not a swap type event. I beleive it is just put on by one of the shops in Madison. I've been there a couple times, but only looked at accessories/parts.

mtbr member
    May 2009

Waukesha Bike Expo 2/18

Bike Expo in Waukesha this Saturday 2/18
    waukeshabikeswap.com

Members who have read this thread: 0