• 01-18-2019
    mLeier
    Mountain Bike Rentals in PV Area?
    Hi All,

Is there anywhere in the PV area that rents good full-suspension mountain bikes without having to be a part of a tour? My husband and I are both avid mountain bikers and would love the chance to ride some trails and do some exploring on our own with the help of TrailForks.

Thanks!
  • 01-27-2019
    EDRN911
    Check out Wildmex in Sayulita. They have decent full suspension Marin bikes for about $25/day. Also a decent trail network about 5 minutes from the shop.
  • 02-12-2019
    mLeier
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EDRN911 View Post
    Check out Wildmex in Sayulita. They have decent full suspension Marin bikes for about $25/day. Also a decent trail network about 5 minutes from the shop.

We did! Sayulita was awesome! Super impressed with the trails there. The Marin bikes at WildMex were brand new and the cost was $40 for the day. Totally worth it! The have a trail map print out and the trails are also all on Trailforks so no tour guide necessary!

While we were in PV, we did actually hire a guide through EcoRide and did a ride up to the El Salto waterfall and down La Herradura. Super fun as well and I am glad that we did have a guide for this ride.