mtbr member

DUC VS SC32 on a Matic

I just picked up a new DUC 32 with a Bontrager Race Lite Hub/Wheel for my Matic to replace the SC32 it came with. I am assuming it will effectively slacken the head tube angle and basically make it ride identical to a 7/5 or Durance with a DUC... One of my riding partners has a 7/5 w/DUC and I love how it rides....

Curious about others experience with swapping out a SC32 for a DUC on a 5" Maverick frame...

Anybody have a Matic with a DUC installed?

Anybody tried a Bontrager Mavic compatible Hub? I have never even seen one until now, anything I should be concerned about?

Anybody interested in a nearly new (less than 50 Miles) SC32??

mtbr member
    I'm using the Bontrager 24mm wheel, I like it it is a bit lighter than the M50 kit front wheel with the Maverick 32 hole hub and a Mavic 819 rim. I'm using the Bontrager tubeless rim strip and running a Conti Mtn King 2.4 Protection tire, tubeleas. GREAT tires!
    Training on Hills Builds Character, That's How I Got To Be One!

Schipperkes are cool.
    The ML7.5 is the same as the Matic and originally designed for the SC32 but there are a lot of people riding the 7.5/Matic with the DUC32.
    Sure, it's 28*, TLR tube less ready, USA made rim and a stiff wheel.
    How bout a dollar per mile?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee
    Better suited to non-aggressive 125# gals named Russell.
    I ride so slow, your Garmin will shut off.

mtbr member

Good Deal

Banks.... Thanks for the information.. Shoot me an email @ csdavis@us.ibm.com and we can hook up. I may need some pieces/parts (headset etc..) to mount up the DUC on the Matic which you probably have in stock.

Members who have read this thread: 0