worcester county riders ?- Mtbr.com

Dec 2006

worcester county riders ?

just wondering if there was any riders here from the worcester area ? if so were and when ya be riding ?

person
    I live in Gardner; Northern Worcester County. I ride mostly at Leominster State Forest. I've got a buddy who rides with me a lot that lives on the outskirts of Worcester. Are you new to the area?
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch

Dec 2006
    i have lived in sturbridge all my 30 years . just looking for new riding buddies . i like to do 2-3 hour technical xc type rides, if anyone is interested .

mtbr member
    I'm in Sutton and usually stick to trails around here although I do venture out a bit sometimes (not counting the Kingdom Trails which we go to several times a summer).

Check out the map I made of the local trails. Also check out BVNEMBA (and NEMBA). We have several weekly evening rides in summer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I live in Baldwinville during the summer and North Dartmouth during the school year. I ride mostly Leominster and Wendell and some other I can't recall right now. When in Dartmouth I ride Arcadia almost exclusively.

mtbr member
    I live in Worcester, I usually ride Rayburn, Nam, Mt. Pisgah, Whitinsville.

mtbr member
    I live in Worcester and ride Millbury or where ever I can get Woodsguy to cart me lol.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I live in Paxton and ride Asnebumskit Hill/Boyton/Cascades area almost exclusively.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I am in holden and ride all over. send me a pm whenever you want to ride.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Grew up in Sutton, live in Webster Sq. in Worcester now. I kind of took last season off because I got married and we had to do all the planning .

I got my bike ready a couple of weeks ago and I've been to Boynton Park and Douglas State Forest. I'm in the process of getting some family into riding so the rides have been short, but I think I need that right now with the shape I'm in.

I'm still waiting for everything to dry out completely. There are a few spots that are still a little too damp that I've walked around. No sense in ticking people off, you know?
    You think that's rideable?

Members who have read this thread: 0