Willowdale- Mtbr.com

Thread: Willowdale

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Willowdale

I am new to this forum, I am in Boston for a few weeks and looking for someone to ride with at willowdale. Or at least a place to start, I am not sure of the area and a little direction would be great. I have been riding Harold parker and Lynn woods and am looking for some fast single track. any info would be greatly appreciated also if anyone can meet at Willowdale Tomorrow ( Monday) for a ride that would work. Thanks again

Rick

mtbr member
    There is a regular Monday ride that starts at 5:30 from Willowdale Meadows, which is on Ipswich/ Topsfield Rd. you're more than welcome to join in, you'll need a light though.

Scott

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Scott do you have an exact address or is it in the park? I am not to familiar with the area

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Not sure if you got your ride in today but FYI the willowdale meadow entrance is on Ipswich Rd. just east of the intersection with Asbury St. There is another popular entrance on the northern end of the park on Linebrook Rd. across from a farm. Both are fairly obvious if you were to just drive by them as there will probably be other bikers in the lot. I normally park on Linebrook because its closer to my house in Georgetown but you can ride the whole park from either side if you know your way around.

Let me know if you want to ride tomorrow, I was planning on a ride somewhere and could head over to Willowdale if you'd like a tour. If tomorrow doesn't work we could try another time. I'm usually heading out to ride around 3-4 after work to beat the dark since I don't have lights.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    thanks Birdman, I did ride yesterday at willowdale, the trails are great and about 6 others showed me around. I would love to ride later in the week or even next week if you are around. Thanks again.

Rick