Weetamoo Woods- Mtbr.com

Thread: Weetamoo Woods

Just a flesh wound

Weetamoo Woods

Anyone ever ride there? I spent the last 3 days in there. Very interesting place. Lots of "hidden" stuff.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    i rode there when i went to school at roger williams. good stuff in their to get away for an afternoon and get off campus. the hidden stuff is fun and not hard to find. just need to look for it and you will find it right under your nose. some rock climbing their too.

Just a flesh wound
    Good to know that others have found the same stuff. Another guy posted up on the RI CT site with the same feedback.

It's easy to string together a good 2 hour loop with a little overlap and double back. There is a technical hill climb in there marked with white stripes on the trees. A couple of ways down from there. Also an old race course on the North side which seems to abut private property, a gas line right of way and a dirt track for moto-cross. Signs for "Moose Racing" on the track for races. Might be dirt bikes?

Cool "little" place, much bigger than people realize. If you drive the perimeter, it encompasses close to 2,000 acres.
    My name is Chris and I ride a Ripmo now.

Members who have read this thread: 0