Vietnam on Sunday 3/16 ?

Printable View

• 03-15-2008
    DirtDiggler
    Vietnam on Sunday 3/16 ?
    Anybody been by Nam lately that can give an update on ridabilty ?
  • 03-17-2008
    quasi_shawn
    Vietnam conditions
    I did a very short loop, basically just the Flow trail, but it was in pretty good shape. Ground is pretty much firmed up.
  • 03-21-2008
    Locoman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtDiggler
    Anybody been by Nam lately that can give an update on ridabilty ?

Any updates on conditions? Was thinking about going there on 3/22 or 3/23.
    Its a much shorter drive than going to Otis, but I don't want to rip up trails if they haven't solidified.
  • 03-21-2008
    splattered
    i'm checking out nam on sunday 3/23 around 10am, (never been there before) if is swamped i'm heading to ames nowell for a good 2.5 -3 hr ride, i was there today there are still some scattered puddles out after the power lines but nothing too bad, any one interested ?
  • 03-21-2008
    Circusjunk
    we did a night ride there last night

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=199119

It was in suprisingly good shape , out on the power lines had a lot of puddleing , but in the woods for the most part was dry and firm , the usual wet spots were.

But if you do go , please on especially DLS and TNT check the firmness ofthe Tranny's and Berms before riding them , last thing I feel like fixing is ruts left because some one rode them when they weren't ready.

Tuesday Night Trailwork starts ups up soon , we can use all the help we can get , plus you can win a sinister frame.
  • 03-22-2008
    Locoman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Circusjunk
    we did a night ride there last night

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=199119

It was in suprisingly good shape , out on the power lines had a lot of puddleing , but in the woods for the most part was dry and firm , the usual wet spots were.

But if you do go , please on especially DLS and TNT check the firmness ofthe Tranny's and Berms before riding them , last thing I feel like fixing is ruts left because some one rode them when they weren't ready.

Tuesday Night Trailwork starts ups up soon , we can use all the help we can get , plus you can win a sinister frame.

Doubt I'll be able to go, but if I do I'll respect the trails.

What's up w/ Tuesday Night Trailwork? Details?
  • 03-22-2008
    dogonfr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Locoman
    Doubt I'll be able to go, but if I do I'll respect the trails.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:band::smallviolin::smallvio lin::yikes::prft::cornut::out::nonod::incazzato::c razy::drumroll::rockon::smilewinkgrin: