Unexpected MA Trip; Demo bikes?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Northern Aggressor
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    708

    Unexpected MA Trip; Demo bikes?

    Hey guys- I unexpetantly ended up back home in MA, from San Diego, for the next month... and I need a ride for some Lynn Woods typre riding. Anyone know of a shop with demos? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Interlectchewal
    Reputation: tvrbob86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by brendancahill
    Hey guys- I unexpetantly ended up back home in MA, from San Diego, for the next month... and I need a ride for some Lynn Woods typre riding. Anyone know of a shop with demos? Thanks!
    Not trying to be a dick, but I shed a tear for you having to ride on our crappy trails in this humid weather.

  3. #3
    Northern Aggressor
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by tvrbob86
    Not trying to be a dick, but I shed a tear for you having to ride on our crappy trails in this humid weather.
    Haha! Zing. I take it there is no were get a demo bike to ride said crappy trails... just kidding, I retracted my "shed a tear for you comments". Seriously though, does anyone have or know where I can rent a trail bike? Despite my "shed a tear" thread, I am a Mass local, not some kook Californian... if there are any firefighters out there, I'm the same Cahill from last week.

    PS I'm moving back here.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: woodsguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    502
    If you are moving back then why not ship your bike now?

  5. #5
    Who are the brain police?
    Reputation: Locoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,111
    Try Cycleloft link

    Or JRA Cycles link

    I'm sure one of the two would have something for you.
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

  6. #6
    Northern Aggressor
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsguy
    If you are moving back then why not ship your bike now?
    I can't move back until the Spring; my girlfriend has to take the MA Bar.

  7. #7
    Northern Aggressor
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by tvrbob86
    Not trying to be a dick, but I shed a tear for you having to ride on our crappy trails in this humid weather.
    AND my "shed a tear for you" post was referring to the fact that you can mountain bike 356 days a year in San Diego, and surprise surprise, I had to cancel my ride today due to rain. So there you go buddy.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by brendancahill
    Haha! Zing. I take it there is no were get a demo bike to ride said crappy trails... just kidding, I retracted my "shed a tear for you comments". Seriously though, does anyone have or know where I can rent a trail bike? Despite my "shed a tear" thread, I am a Mass local, not some kook Californian... if there are any firefighters out there, I'm the same Cahill from last week.

    PS I'm moving back here.
    Not sure where to rent or demo a bike, but my condolences.

  9. #9
    Northern Aggressor
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by dompedro3
    Not sure where to rent or demo a bike, but my condolences.

    Thanks man.

    And, I rode two secret spots the other day. One in Plymouth and one in Fairhaven, and they rocked.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.