• 09-07-2007
    Evil Chocula
    Unexpected MA Trip; Demo bikes?
    Hey guys- I unexpetantly ended up back home in MA, from San Diego, for the next month... and I need a ride for some Lynn Woods typre riding. Anyone know of a shop with demos? Thanks!
  • 09-08-2007
    tvrbob86
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brendancahill
    Hey guys- I unexpetantly ended up back home in MA, from San Diego, for the next month... and I need a ride for some Lynn Woods typre riding. Anyone know of a shop with demos? Thanks!

Not trying to be a dick, but I shed a tear for you having to ride on our crappy trails in this humid weather.
  • 09-10-2007
    Evil Chocula
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tvrbob86
    Not trying to be a dick, but I shed a tear for you having to ride on our crappy trails in this humid weather.

Haha! Zing. I take it there is no were get a demo bike to ride said crappy trails... just kidding, I retracted my "shed a tear for you comments". Seriously though, does anyone have or know where I can rent a trail bike? Despite my "shed a tear" thread, I am a Mass local, not some kook Californian... if there are any firefighters out there, I'm the same Cahill from last week.

PS I'm moving back here.
  • 09-10-2007
    woodsguy
    If you are moving back then why not ship your bike now?
  • 09-10-2007
    Locoman
    Try Cycleloft link

Or JRA Cycles link

I'm sure one of the two would have something for you.
  • 09-11-2007
    Evil Chocula
    Quote:

Originally Posted by woodsguy
    If you are moving back then why not ship your bike now?

I can't move back until the Spring; my girlfriend has to take the MA Bar.
  • 09-11-2007
    Evil Chocula
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tvrbob86

AND my "shed a tear for you" post was referring to the fact that you can mountain bike 356 days a year in San Diego, and surprise surprise, I had to cancel my ride today due to rain. So there you go buddy.
  • 09-12-2007
    dompedro3
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brendancahill
    Haha! Zing. I take it there is no were get a demo bike to ride said crappy trails... just kidding, I retracted my "shed a tear for you comments". Seriously though, does anyone have or know where I can rent a trail bike? Despite my "shed a tear" thread, I am a Mass local, not some kook Californian... if there are any firefighters out there, I'm the same Cahill from last week.

PS I'm moving back here.

Not sure where to rent or demo a bike, but my condolences.
  • 09-18-2007
    Evil Chocula
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dompedro3
    Not sure where to rent or demo a bike, but my condolences.

Thanks man.

And, I rode two secret spots the other day. One in Plymouth and one in Fairhaven, and they rocked.