• 08-13-2006
    lume
    Trails rider around Leominster
    Hey guys,
    I am new in this area (come from Germany) and try to find some rider. Hopefully no one has a problem with my english :D
    Currently I ride the most time in the Leominster State Forest. Maybe someone has a better idea and can show me some nice trails. I am living in Leominster.

Andy
  • 08-16-2006
    G-VegasMTBiker
    I think I might have seen you before
    About a week ago I think I saw you at Leominster State forest, I am saying this now because i recognize that you had an accent. Im from Gardner, and I ride at leominster state as much as possible. When do you normally ride?
  • 08-16-2006
    lume
    yeah my accent :) well I try to ride as much as I can. Normaly every second day. On Thursday I have no time. What about Friday 5pm?
  • 08-16-2006
    G-VegasMTBiker
    Unfortunatly after thursday im going to be in Northern NH, but I should be back by Sunday or monday. If your free next week I could definetly join you for a ride. The name is Dave btw.......Tell me about youself, how long have you been in the states?, how old are you? (I'm 18 if it matters), and the most important..... what do you ride? ;-) I ride a Kona Bear
  • 08-16-2006
    lume
    Next week should be ok. Currently I ride a German Bike. I am not sure if you know the brand "Ghost".
    Andy
  • 08-21-2006
    G-VegasMTBiker
    Hey, I got back from vacation, how does tuesday this week sound?
  • 08-21-2006
    lume
    actually it sounds good. the only problem is I probably can not come before 6.00pm.
    how is that?
  • 08-21-2006
    G-VegasMTBiker
    That sounds good, we'll just ride until its too dark to do so. We'll meet at the lot at the end of the fire road
  • 08-22-2006
    lume
    all right.
    lume