Trail North of Manchseter, School St.?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Trail North of Manchseter, School St.?

Was doing a road ride last weekend down school street north of Manchester and saw allot of people hitting a trail. Anyone know the name of trail or have a map? Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    G-spot. No map that I know of.
    Lynn Woods:yikes:
    JRA cycles

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    there is also the pipeline trail, opposite aggaziz rock. if you try g-spot, go with someone who knows the trails, or bring a compass and take a bearing so you know which direction your car is. it is vast out there and you rarely come across other riders. those trails go all the way to gloucester. also, there is no easy bailout, so once you are out there you are fully committed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Drop N Roll
    there is also the pipeline trail, opposite aggaziz rock. if you try g-spot, go with someone who knows the trails, or bring a compass and take a bearing so you know which direction your car is. it is vast out there and you rarely come across other riders. those trails go all the way to gloucester. also, there is no easy bailout, so once you are out there you are fully committed.

Not bad advice. My first ride there I had quite the ride to get back to my car. Ended up riding about 3 miles on the road back to the lot. No biggie, just par for the course sometimes at a new spot. Once on the trail itself, its just a big loop, the tricky part is exiting the right way.
    compass isnt a bad idea.
    JRA cycles

mtbr member
    Lots of fireroads out that way and very easy to get lost.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    yeah, my first time there i got pretty lost, but luckily had compass to guide me out. the second time i was lucky enough to talk with riders who were just finishing up and they told me how to get to the good loop. you go in where the welding supply place is and take the fire road on the left. about a 1/4 mile or so up you bang a left and follow that a ways till you see the trail head on the right. takes about an hour and is pretty aggro

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    It is definately worth going. I would go with others and like said. Bring a compass. My first time I had to call a buddy, (thanks Greg) to help me even find the trailhead...
    JRA cycles

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarsandtears
    It is definately worth going. I would go with others and like said. Bring a compass. My first time I had to call a buddy, (thanks Greg) to help me even find the trailhead...
    That was a classic Jon. You guys on bikes, ,me on the phone directing.
    Voltron

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yogreg
    That was a classic Jon. You guys on bikes, ,me on the phone directing.
    Good times bro!!
    JRA cycles

mtbr member

Members who have read this thread: 1