southbridge bike under new owner- Mtbr.com

Apr 2007

southbridge bike under new owner

stopped into the store and met new owner . he seems very cool and really into the sport . big plans are in store to spice up the place . he will sell trek specialized and gary fisher .
    i suggest you stop in and check it out

2007 giant anthem zero my racer
    2007 trek fuel ex 9 my trail blazer

RIDE TO LIVE
    So Nick finally decided to pack it up. I will have to stop by and see what the future holds for that shop. Nick was a good guy and stayed with it for a long time, my guess is 25 yrs.

Matt, we should get together and ride sometime.

John

Apr 2007
    i would love to have you along. this sunday i will be riding bigelow at 9:00 am. anyone else who would like to go is also welcome .

RIDE TO LIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by mjalbert
    i would love to have you along. this sunday i will be riding bigelow at 9:00 am. anyone else who would like to go is also welcome .
    Tell you what.....if I decide not to race the cyclocross event in RI on Sunday, I will join you for the ride at bigelow. I'll decide by Sat. Right now I'm nursing a cold so I'm not sure if I'll be ready to go at full race pace for the Sunday cross.

Jul 2007
    Just read this thread...and thanks for the compliment. Have been spending the last few weeks doing some renovations....and Nick did pack it in, but I still see him almost everday. He's been a big help

Just ride.
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubi13
    Just read this thread...and thanks for the compliment. Have been spending the last few weeks doing some renovations....and Nick did pack it in, but I still see him almost everday. He's been a big help
    The place is looking good for sure - getting a much needed uplift and the new bikes will be a plus
    I stopped in today looking at a roadie, and going by your screenname I realize who's Jeep was parked around the side of the building.
    Last edited by SingleTrackin'; 01-07-2008 at 11:20 PM.
    Yep.

Apr 2007
    singletrackn , i live in sturbridge , what kind of riding you into ? fitness level ? speed ? lenght of rides ?

Just ride.
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjalbert
    singletrackn , i live in sturbridge , what kind of riding you into ? fitness level ? speed ? lenght of rides ?
    I'll pretty much ride anytime, anywhere. Hodges, Bigelow, Singletary, Sutton, Douglas, etc.
    Pretty much an average rider, ~10 mi rides on good trails is what I usually shoot for.
    You?

I think you and a friend were at a NEMBA ride in the summer?... unless there's someone else from Sturbridge I'm thinking of?
    Yep.

Members who have read this thread: 0