Sat 9/1 - Cape Area - ToT or Otis??- Mtbr.com

Aug 2007

Sat 9/1 - Cape Area - ToT or Otis??

I am going to be in Plymouth this weekend and was wondering if anyone in that area was leading a ride or would be interested in leading one. The only places I have heard about down there is Trail of Tears or Otis.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'l Blue Julie
    I am going to be in Plymouth this weekend and was wondering if anyone in that area was leading a ride or would be interested in leading one. The only places I have heard about down there is Trail of Tears or Otis.

A couple of us (3 confirmed, possibly 4) will be riding Otis Saturday morning.

You (and anyone else interested) are welcome to join us. Just a warning though...as a group the 4 of us are a little older/slower than we used to be. We usually ride for 2-3 hours at a medium pace with lots of rest stops.

We tend to have an early a.m. start time. We're planning on hitting the trails at 7:30 am.

I'll be in a gray Subaru and riding a blue Marin.

Aug 2007
    Thanks for the info. I am not fast myself. Will keep you posted as a friend of mine might be free to ride later on Saturday. Where do the rides at Otis usually begin? I have never been and would like to mapquest it.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info. I am not fast myself. Will keep you posted as a friend of mine might be free to ride later on Saturday. Where do the rides at Otis usually begin? I have never been and would like to mapquest it.
    The way we get to the trails is pretty easy. We live about 40 minutes West so we take Rt 195 East to Rt 28, go over the Bourne Bridge and continue on rt 28 east to the Rt 151exit, bear right off of that exit and approximately 500 ft later, on the left, there is a small dirt parking area. This is the trailhead.

Sorry I can't give you a specific address to plug into mapquest.

Aug 2007
    I found a friend to ride with on Saturday afternoon as I will not be in that area until you are back from your ride. Thank you for replying to my post and for the directions; greatly appreciated.
    Have a great ride and long weekend!
    D.

mtbr member
    I found a friend to ride with on Saturday afternoon as I will not be in that area until you are back from your ride. Thank you for replying to my post and for the directions; greatly appreciated.
    Have a great ride and long weekend!
    D.

Not a problem. Have fun!! I think you'll enjoy the trails at Otis. They're pretty cool.

Members who have read this thread: 0