Riding near Natick?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Riding near Natick?

I'll be in Natick on business at the end of July. Is there anything close by to ride?

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Yes

where in natick ? and How far are you willing travel , and what kind of Terrain ?

Callahan SF is the closest.
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    I'm taking a class at The Math Works which is off of Rt. 9 in North Natick and I'm staying at some hotel within a few miles. I'm looking for something close by, riding distance would be great. I might not have a car. But I'll figure out a way to have a car if it's the only way I'll get to ride.

Re: terrain, I like singletrack, the more technical the better! I'm looking to ride in the evening after the class and extending it into a night ride.

over my head
    Callahan is cosest. Depending on traffic, it is 10 - 20 minutes away. You might even be able to get the hotel to shuttle you there. There is a small forest (Honywell or Hunnewell) just east of Mathworks on rte 9. It's nothing spectacular, but you could be enetertained for an hour or so and it is riding distance from Mathworks. Viet Nam is only 25-30 minutes away. Post here and look for a shuttle to nam
    If a little is good...a lot must be great!- B.J. McVane
    '08 Highline;'06(?) 5-Pack;'04 Specialized Enduro; '94 GF Tassajara

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I work right off of rt 9 In framminham , and live with Vietnam as my Backyard , if you want a tour let me know , I'm always willing , gives me a gret excuse to get out there
    I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    Thanks for the tips and offers of tours! I'll post again when it gets closer....

Members who have read this thread: 0