Riding around Thanksgiving in Southern NH??- Mtbr.com
    The Tyranical Teabagger

Riding around Thanksgiving in Southern NH??

Hey guys...I live in Utah and am going home to northern, ma for the first time over Thanksgiving in about 6 years. I used to ride the FOMBA trail system near Manchester, NH all the time...is it rideable in late November? I have no idea what the weather has been like there in the past few years.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth bringing my Rush with me on the plane....I love riding here in Park City but man do I miss those FOMBA trails.

Thanks,
    jc

achiever
    You know how New England can be... could be a foot of snow on the ground or it could be 70 and sunny.

Not any help, I know but it was 70 in early Jan. last year! I'd gamble and bring the bike... odds are you'll be able to ride.

The Tyranical Teabagger
    Yeah, I should know having grown up there. I just need to find out how much my airline will charge me to bring it...

memento mori
    Feb 2004
    The turkey burner ride is at fomba the day after thanks giving.You might look into shipping your bike from your lbs to a shop in MA.Usually pretty cheap.

The Tyranical Teabagger
    Yeah, I actually work at my LBS and will ship it through our UPS account...way cheaper than United...85 bucks each way! We'll see though...may just hike the whole time I'm out there.

Members who have read this thread: 0