The ride of my life.....

Printable View

• 12-24-2006
    CRAZY FRED
    The ride of my life.....
    I just rode a new spot in Mass(soooo sorry that's your getting)and I MUST tell you It was hands down the ride of my life. I have never in almost 20 years had that much fun on a bike.Merry x-mas to all.Peace CF.
  • 12-24-2006
    aixelsyd
    That was a fun ride today CF. It was good meeting you guys. Theres a-lot more around there too. Hopefully we have a nice mild winter. Happy Holidays

Later
    Mark
  • 12-24-2006
    bullymadison
    All right Fred, come across ...where was it!
  • 12-25-2006
    G-VegasMTBiker
    come on, you can't just say how awsome it was w/o telling us where.....its against the rules ;-)
  • 12-25-2006
    btf95
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    I just rode a new spot in Mass(soooo sorry that's your getting)and I MUST tell you It was hands down the ride of my life. I have never in almost 20 years had that much fun on a bike.Merry x-mas to all.Peace CF.

:thumbsup:
  • 12-25-2006
    CRAZY FRED
    Bruce'e what's up?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by btf95

Buggie,It's 10:30 x-mas morning let's go hit it again.I just left you a message,I'm going by myself and lets hope I don't get lost.(although lost in the woods on a bike beats going to my Girl's parents house)I could be on to somthing here.Anyway call me,I'm out.
  • 12-25-2006
    longshanks
    How about a hint?
    Come on, how about just a general geographic area to start with - cape, soshore, noshore, cmass, wmass???
  • 12-25-2006
    CRAZY FRED
    Went back for more
    Well I rode there again today by myself(x-mas day)and again was scared to death about the ear to ear smile I had.Let's be honest here,I'm not to much of a [email protected] happy guy.I'm in love with this place.I did however have a problem,I broke my new xo der.in half and bent a der hanger.With no chain tool I had to walk it out.But I still got to ride 65% of the place.It was well worth it.
  • 12-26-2006
    SteveeD
    We have to go riding! Let me know, we'll have to shred! I'm always looking for people to ride with.
  • 12-26-2006
    RideFaster
    Quote:

Either your hometown,Essex, Rockport or Beverly

"trails down around 128.Remember we took a ride in the truck to show me were to go in?" - CF in some other post / thread.

:D

Ohhh...is it the gas pipeline? That is fun and near 128 I think. I get all the highways mixed up. Or, the trail that is right along the highway in Beverly???? Greenwood area?
    Please Fred, give Mass mtbr.ers a nice X-Mas gift. Redrocks?
  • 12-27-2006
    tozovr
    B&T's
  • 12-27-2006
    btf95
    secret stash
    Sorry peeps, it's on private land. I'd love to let you know where but the land owner would not be to keen.
    B&T's...no. The internet killed B&T's.

Fred, I'm glad you had a blast! That's what it's all about. Be careful about walking out there. I had a friend who was attacked by a pheasant last spring. Funniest thing I ever saw.:lol:
  • 12-27-2006
    tozovr
    Quote:

Sorry peeps, it's on private land. I'd love to let you know where but the land owner would not be to keen.

Fred, I'm glad you had a blast! That's what it's all about. Be careful about walking out there. I had a friend who was attacked by a pheasant last spring. Funniest thing I ever saw.:lol:

Ah, I haven't ridden B&T's yet.
  • 12-27-2006
    RideFaster
    Quote:

"Tall Tree" - On private land (I think in Beverly), near the train tracks??????

Will Dieselbikes be riding there anytime soon? Is the land owner a biker?
  • 12-27-2006
    CRAZY FRED
    Kid let it go......
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RideFaster

No Dieselbikes won't be riding there anytime soon.Frank & Tina? But not Dieselbikes
  • 12-27-2006
    yogreg
    Quote:

No Dieselbikes won't be riding there anytime soon.Frank & Tina? But not Dieselbikes

Hey Fred,

Nothing better to hear than you enjoying your Nicolai.

Greg
  • 12-28-2006
    Cielo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RideFaster

Nathaniel,

I'll give you some big hints>

1. You rode their a few months ago
    2. You had a flat as we hit the road
    3. We were late for your ride home

No reason to advertise the less known trails, especially the gems.

Fred and Bruce-good seeing you guys out there !!!! I took some heat from the family for blowing them off, especially the ones staying with me, but a mild X-mas Eve deserves a sweet ride. And it was!!!!!:D

Steve
  • 12-28-2006
    RideFaster
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cielo
    Nathaniel,

I'll give you some big hints>

1. You rode their a few months ago
    2. You had a flat as we hit the road
    3. We were late for your ride home

No reason to advertise the less known trails, especially the gems.

Fred and Bruce-good seeing you guys out there !!!! I took some heat from the family for blowing them off, especially the ones staying with me, but a mild X-mas Eve deserves a sweet ride. And it was!!!!!:D

Steve

Yep. I've been there many times.
    BTW, I think the reason I was so slow tonight at Lynn was that I was running on an empty stomache and tonight was the first time I'd been out for weeks because of this ****ing pneumonia.