RI NEMBA Burlingame Fun Ride 2/15 Ride some freaking Dirt not Snow!!- Mtbr.com
    bike dork

... and if we just ... RI NEMBA Burlingame Fun Ride 2/15 Ride some freaking Dirt not Snow!!

Yep, dirt. You remember it, don't you? The brown stuff that is likely still hiding under the snow at your house all snuggled up under a layer of the crusty white stuff. There's a bunch of it pining away for YOUR wheels down in RI. Don't leave it hanging this Valentine's Day weekend. Show it some love.

Make the trip and ride your bike with friends in the woods. It's also happens to be my birthday so bring me a beer! JK, just come on down and ride and have fun! If you plan on racing the King of Burlingame TT this is a great way to check out the course, though I would suggest riding the longer more technical trails as they are way more fun! Think rock features and technical and you're on the right track.

Lennon's post from the NEMBA forum:

Where: Burlingame State Park, Charlestown, RI

When: 9:00 A.M., Sunday, February 15th, 2009

LED RIDES (trails not marked…warmth in numbers)

Brought to you by EFTA and NEMBA

Cost: $5 NEMBA members, $10 Non-members (free with membership)

More info: Lennon 401-212-6694 [email protected]

Proceeds benefit the Good Vibe Youth Ride

CHECK RINEMBA.ORG IN CASE OF CANCELLATION

Directions
    From the north on Rt. 1, Charlestown, RI: Take the Prosser Trail exit off Route 1 South. Continue north on Prosser Trail for about a mile to the Burlingame Park, Watchaug Pond Picnic Area Parking Lot on left.
    From the south on Rt. 1, Charlestown, RI: Take the Prosser Trail turnaround on the left, directly after the Ninigret exit (on the right), then take Prosser Trail exit off Route 1 South. Continue north on Prosser Trail for about a mile to the Burlingame Park, Watchaug Pond Picnic Area Parking Lot on left.

Designated Bleeder

I'm in

A couple of us from Boston will be heading down there. Looking forward to a good (and hopefully dry) ride...

Members who have read this thread: 0