Ragley frames- Mtbr.com

Thread: Ragley frames

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Ragley frames

Anyone ridden either the mmmbop or blue pig? I am just curious how you liked them on the trails up here.

the test dummy
    ive been wondering as well for 275 i may get one as a back up and move parts from my sinister over as i up grade. so im posting to follow i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    i got a blue pig with a pike 454 on it... it is a great bike to switch back and fourth from. i wouldn't want it to be my only bike only because i like variety. with the bike, mavic 521 wheels, and the steel frame being most of the weight my bike weighs a solid 32lbs. damn heavy if you ask me for a hardtail but it is bullet proof. first bike i ever built and really didn't pay attention to weight when building it just more durability and price. if got a different fork(same price) and a different set of wheels( again same price) it would be more like 28-29 which i think is better for a all mountain bullet proof hardtail. riding them on the trails is alot of fun, on the slow technical stuff it is a blast but if it gets really fast and rocky you can shake a filling loose, i think you would get that fealing with any hardtail though. i am 5'10 and the 18 inch one fits me perfect. if you get an mmmbop it would probably be more like 27lbs since just that frame alone is 2lbs lighter than the steal, i also think they are cheaper than the steal

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    like i said different wheels than in the pic but you get the idea... i expect this bike to become alot of fun during the winter when i don't want to get my full sus all nasty from snow and bad temps.... if you are in the plymouth, ma area and want to take it for a rip just let me know.