Pump tracks

Printable View

• 11-07-2010
    JUNGLEKID5
    Pump tracks
    I am going crazzy with out some publick pump tracks and free ride skinnies. So were is the closest pump track and skills park to worcester. This boise Idaho bum needs help
  • 11-07-2010
    tmhar28
    do not know of any in worcester , but i live in framingham and sometimes drive to russell mill in chelmsford . not a bad pump track and then some pretty decent riding also there. about 40-45 min from framingham. take 128n to rt 3 n to route 129 off exit take right get in far right lane and take right at first light thats mill st. follow that around past tennis club on right star to slow down look for sign to soccer feilds on left pull into fields lot go to the lot at the far back right you will see the sign with the maps at the entrance.
  • 11-08-2010
    woodsguy
  • 11-08-2010
    woodyak
    There's a serious lack of pump tracks and dirt jumps in MA. They seem to be popping up like crazy everywhere else.
  • 11-08-2010
    phipsi102
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tmhar28
    do not know of any in worcester , but i live in framingham and sometimes drive to russell mill in chelmsford . not a bad pump track and then some pretty decent riding also there. about 40-45 min from framingham. take 128n to rt 3 n to route 129 off exit take right get in far right lane and take right at first light thats mill st. follow that around past tennis club on right star to slow down look for sign to soccer feilds on left pull into fields lot go to the lot at the far back right you will see the sign with the maps at the entrance.

I think you meant "get in far LEFT lane, and take LEFT at first light on mill st. Just in case anyone was planning on using these directions . . .
  • 11-09-2010
    JUNGLEKID5
    Ya they do. We need one around hear.
  • 11-09-2010
    woodsguy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JUNGLEKID5
    Ya they do. We need one around hear.

OK, that's twice now. Do you really not know when to use "hear" and "here"? Look them up.
  • 11-15-2010
    JUNGLEKID5
    Quote:

Originally Posted by woodsguy
    OK, that's twice now. Do you really not know when to use "hear" and "here"? Look them up.

I know I know as long as we get some pump tracks in our parks here in ma
  • 11-18-2010
    okraz
    Me fail english?...that's unpossible.
  • 11-19-2010
    JUNGLEKID5
    Haha you so funny!